Sunday, January 27, 2013

Oven Roasted Salmon with Parmesan-Greek yogurt Crust

I found this recipe the other day and did a little editing to make it clean....all I can say is WOW! This is one amazing recipe that even my daughter said it was the best fish ever! With the full approval of my kids I knew I had to share this one with you!


Oven Roasted Salmon with Parmesan-Greek yogurt Crust

 
  • 16-20 ounces salmon fillet(s), skin on
  • Kosher salt/ freshly ground black pepper
  • 3 tablespoons Greek non fat plain yogurt
  • 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
  • additional Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
  • a few dashes of sweet paprika ( I used regular paprika since I didn't have sweet )

  •  
    Preheat oven to 425F.  Line a shallow roasting pan with foil.  Rinse the salmon with cold water and dry thoroughly with paper towels, and place in roasting pan.  Season lightly with salt and pepper.
    Mix the Greek non fat plain yogurt and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl.  Spread completely over the salmon.  Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese on top, and add a few dashes of paprika.

    Roast for 12-14 minutes (depending on thickness of salmon).  Remove from oven; carefully slide a wide spatula between the skin and meat to separate from the skin, and serve with some brown rice.


    
     
     
    original recipe
     

    No comments:

    Post a Comment